Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No school today - S&W last match

My S&W class - floor-ball ended last week! Which means that I have no school on Tuesday from now until the end of the semester, woohoo. It has been a blast as we were mixed with students from Engineering school, and for the last game, we competed with another class! (And that class have 2 of my classmate NO) Let's reminisce back to that very day LOL.

In the wee morning of that fine Tuesday, we had the second last session before having the actual last session of floor-ball at 1 pm on the same day. Our class was small. The teacher remarked that we were the only class which do not have enough people to sub - change players during court. The class we were competing with was way bigger, almost twice the size of our class.

"The competitor seems strong and intimidating, as their players come in one after another. But quantity is not quality. True enough, our team won, I even scored a goal, and the crowd went nuts over our victory. We stood on the platform as we waved the winning cup, cheering while the other team curse in our direction. It was a historic day, unforgettable, as the memory etched in the back of my mind. Never will I forget the adrenaline rushing through my body, demanding me to 'Shoot' as my opponent's attention was diverted for a split second. It was not their mistake, it was certainly not my skills, but it was decided that our team would win from the moment I stepped on court - It was my talent."  LOLLL as if that really happen.

OKAY. The real story, now with my standard English. No, I didn't score the winning goal lol, but I did score a goal, so I guess 25% of the winning part is true LOL, I'll let you decide which 25% of the entire exaggerated paragraph. Andddd truthfully, the other class wasn't that intimidating even with their numbered players. They look average, not muscular or the athletic type on the appearance at all.

Only girls could score in the first 10 minutes, we had 4 girls in the class and each of us scored a goal! Mission accomplish for our last floor-ball session. And we were leading by the first 10 mins, 4 - 0. After that, of course, the guys could shoot. That's when they started to catch up! And there was this particular guy in their class who was extremely fierce, it's like he is ready to beat up anyone who would steal the ball from him -.- He even (purposely in my opinion) BUMP his opponent, like really hard to make sure they don't near the ball. I had the ball until he pushed my away, screw you, it's not Olympics, it WAS a friendly game -.- Act until so pro in the end also never score pft.

Ohh yea, there was 2 of my classmate in the other class as well! While I was having the ball, there was this one opponent trying to snatched it away from me, he kept blocking me and I was trying really really hard to avoid him, and then all of a sudden I heard someone say "Relax lah". Then I looked up and realised it was my classmate lol. In the end the ball was snatched away by another player damnnnnn. My classmate was good ;-;

The other classmate seems like the pro-er player in their team as well. There was a funny situation where the ball was moving directly to our goal, where one of my team-mate and him was running after it at a really fast speed. And it was so damn fast that after the ball entered our goal, he knocked over the goal-post simultaneously! In the end, it wasn't considered as a point as he stepped into the forbidden zone. It was hilarious LOL. But he was a good player.

NEVERTHELESS, our class manage to put up a good fight! We won with 9 - 7 I think, the guys in the other class was good! And it really felt like a genuine match with nervous feelings as I watch them play, I really didn't want the class to lose hahah.


Good times! A group photo to end the last session ayeee~

OHH memories. I will definitely forget this in the future when I'm old ahahh. Shall end here! Till the next blog post BYEEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment