Sunday, April 16, 2017

Another Korea trip?

Got reminded again to update this space but hey it's been some time.

UPDATE ON LIFE.
There's another possibility that I might go to Korea again! This time with the intern gang. And even though I said it's a possibility, it's pretty much confirmed with the deciding factor on the current news regarding NorthKorea and the US yadayadaya. I know this is serious news but I can't help myself cause it doesn't involve me directly (?). Again I wonder, where does my humanity lies.

"I won't do it if I don't have to and if I have to, I'll do it fast." This phrase has aways been in the back of my mind.

//

FINISHED THE SERIES '13 Reasons Why' in two days.
For an honest and true feedback, I get why it's hyped and popular, but it's not the best series of American drama I've watched. 7/10? If you are the type that can relate to it maybe it'll be higher. Afterall it's a drama that revolves around a girl with depression and the factors leading up to it.

Unfortunately sobs series aren't my forte. I still prefer romantic mystery genre. I know you can argue this series is somewhat one BUT NO. THE GIRL DIED. SO A ROMANCE IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN WITH CLAY.

Still it's a series worth watching I Guess? There's just too many plot holes I can't avoid seeing as someone who is not-that-into-the-acting-but-the-storyline kind of person. I would start a list on the plotholes but it's 1.26am now and sleep is catching up.

I'll update rue list once I have the feel and time.

//

WENT out with the interns today to discussed on the Korea trip and omo this should be written at the top but I forgot so here it is! Finding places with proper wifi in town is hard. Moving on. Bowling for the night activity and miracously, no drinking involved. There's always drinks around smoker and it's hilarious seeing people defy it BUT HEY defy successful. A lot due to time constraint LOL.

Anyhow ending this off with a NO YOU DONT GET AN ENDING OFF MESSAGE.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment