Saturday, April 22, 2017

1159 Artbox

Went to artbox today and my goal is to write this post before the clock strikes 12 - which meant a new day 23 April. Current time 11.48pm. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

HERE GOES.
Off with jy to artbox (why am I repeating this again?) TO GET ANOTHER HENNA. I can't my love for hennas is true and real. 

Yes I said another cause yesterday, kel and I went to artbox (YES 2 days in a row) to feel the mainstream aura that everyone is posting on instagram. To be honest, even though the media claimed how crowded and packed it was, it was not that bad? What do you expect from an event that only opens from Friday to Sunday? Add on, for only 2 weeks? That's like only 6 days for the how many people in Singapore?

Anyway back to the henna, so now I got one on each hand WOO. The most unjustified of them all is that the henna I got today, for $10, is much bigger and detailed compared to the one I did yesterday for $12? LIKE whoa can I turn back time and do the one today on both hands. I don't mind if it's the same design.

//1153

I've always wondered where I'll end up in life cause I get bored so easily? If I do the same, or roughly the same, stuff I am doing on a constant basis, I realised I'll end it off by totally terminating my feelings for it. Let's take phone games for example. If I play a game, I get so into it that I will go deep deep down into - searching hacks/points to basically level myself up. E.G. Bakery Story and Line Play. GOsh memeories.

And eventually it got to the point where I was in an extremely high level, but there's just no point anymore? So I gave it up. 

The same thing goes for people.

Of course if we meet twice or thrice every week it ain't that bad. But it gets me thinking, what if I'm married? Can I ensure myself that I won't get bored of my partner seeing him every day? That I won't go "god I'm bored of you already" because it scares me honestly how far my patience will go. 

Whatever it is, I fear it will NOT COME TRUE. Or in the worst case scenario, I won't get married LOL.

**Wait the way I phrase it here sounds MISLEADING - refer to this post.

//1158

That should be about it. NOT BAD FOR A 12 MINUTES RANT.

1159 SIGNING OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment