Saturday, August 6, 2016

Forgotten Stories

Pokemon Go has just launch in Singapore WOO downloaded and caught 22 Pokemon so far in a day! Just nice we went to Causeway for lunch, and along the bus ride, I caught several HAHA. I remembered catching half of the Pokemon ON the bus sitting down, apparently I don't even have to walk lol.

MOVING ON.
Forgotten stories is the short topic for today.
Since I've always been reading manga during my free time, some noted down in this blog while some just for the sake of killing time, so it's not stated. 

Came across a manga and was half-way through the first chapter before realising I've read it before WHUT. THEN IT CAME TO ME THAT I have no re-collection of it till a scene that made me go 'This feels familiar?' and continued for a few pages before it actually hit me that I've completed it!

How can I forget finishing a series?! It's 22 books some more. For the record, the manga was 'Oldman'. And then I wondered if I've written down on this blog before because I have no memory of writing it down! 

Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat so my memory storage space has dwindled to a mere 6 months before the time now and if nothing reminds me, I would never know it existed. Fortunately, I only need half the chapter to recall.

BOOM LIFE that's why people keep a dairy. For fear one day, we would forget what crossed our path regardless of how significant it is. Never underestimate the things your brain will sweep out deemed 'Forgettable'.

HI HANDSOME.

You've been working hard ;-;

Oh shit this series of photos ARE HAWT woots woots.

BAEBAEBAEBAEBAE End.


Jk. HANDSOME! IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE A JJY SPAM.
The real end b.

No comments:

Post a Comment