Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ayeshah's Secret

My oh my manga, it's been long!
Ayeshah's Secret is another dark content, beware before proceeding. It gets a little confusing in the middle but it'll explained clearly soon. Love the ending!

The characters resembles walking art pieces that lead me to the author's (Zhang Jing) only 2 manga that he wrote (SHIT WHY DIDN'T HE WRITE MORE). From the name, I assumed he (or she) is Chinese? Though from the art style, it is pretty distinct that it's not a typical manhwa or manga. It gets me thinking, if a Japanese comic is called manga, Korean comic as Manhwa, what is a Chinese comic called? Hmm.

Nevertheless, Doctor Du Ming - 7.5/10. Another dark work by the same artist and author.
It's a clear 'obsession' plot, showing the depths of corrupted people. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANG DANG THE MAIN: Ayeshah's Secret - 8.5/10
Omo a typical 'Holding-a-knife-while-tryna-look-sexy' pose that WORK. HIS HAIR BAEBAEBAEBAE. Upholding the long-hair-guy fetish, though this ain't long enough (LOL), it's acceptable.
LOOK AT THE ART STYLE AND TELL ME HE'S NOT HOT? Here I thought I've gotten over 2D guys. APPARENTLY NOT. How did the he get such details on the hand? TEACH ME.
The main cast - with Sean and Nemo (Mostly Sean) as my bias. Side Note: WHY NEMO? I CAN'T take him seriously named after a famous fish movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment