Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pixel square - WHERE has those picture gone to?

Regular day in school, like the usual.

I realise that a lot of anime pictures, that I copied from facebook, disappeared on my blog post, leaving behind a hideous tiny pixel square. What is worst, is that many of my post consist of only pictures. Damn the ugliness of an entire post having numerous number of that square. EVEN WORST, I don't have the heart to delete it cause that day represents a date which is never going to pass again.

SO I left the ugliness there. Though I've deleted the content of some post, there is just far too many deleting if I were to go through all the post that I have posted. #TheNumberOfPostIfTooGodDamnHigh

THUS, the purpose of this post is to clear my name if you happened to pass by a post that only contains ugly tiny squares. WHERE has those picture gone to?

No comments:

Post a Comment