Friday, October 30, 2015

Dreaming child

"I want to dream
And never wake up
Cause if I do
I might never see
The same dream again"


Amongst the days where our youths are still youths, where have our innocence gone to? None has held onto it for those whom I've met and had met. So time thee, please halt it for those that I cherish, dream for and pray for. Let their innocence stay till the end of time, for it is your forte. Here's a request if you may, to allow him to stay forever strong physically, and mentally. Allow him to experience things that grow him, teach him and groom him to the best that he can be.

Lastly, if possible

DON'T MAKE HIM GROW UP PLEASE T-T

He is too adorable, pure and small to be put into the harsh world now. I'M SCARED. I don't want him to to adhere to technology. I want him to play, smile, run, jump and laugh because of things surrounding him, not in front of him (Like I do now).

Give him friends that'll stay by his side forever, people that do him no harm and love that covers distance from everyone around him. Let his smile convey his feelings to the world.


NEVER GROW UP

No comments:

Post a Comment