Sunday, October 4, 2015

Im Joo Hwan HEHEHE

I've finished 'Oh my Ghost' drama week(s) back, and the actors in there are great cast. BUT the highlight for this post, that made me bring the drama back even though it already has a blog entry, is the police officer - Im Joo Hwan. His acting in the last few episodes made him omygod great, 10/10 actor. It was just a side crush like most great Korean actors, from Kill Me Heal me to other different drama actor liking, OR SO I THOUGHT..

THEN he appeared in running man episode 266, and I HAD THIS HUGE fangirl rush cause not only is he a great actor, but he is SO CUTE IN THE SHOW TOO LOL. 

HE IS

GOOD-LOOKING
STRONG
UNEXPECTED
ACTING - AWESOME

AND

HIS SMILE
MY GOD
IT CAN LIGHT UP THE WORLD LOL


OKOK

I did my researched (or stalking), and came across a YouTube video about all him LOL


He is way too underrated for a guy like him, HE SHOULD BE BOOMING WITH POPULARITY BY NOW. Let's put aside his face (cause he is obviously not bad-looking), BUT he has great acting skills. I guess the world of 'popular' dramas now, is pulled by young handsome actor, but not great ones. (Yea they are good, but not great)




My personal favourite


MY EYES ARE BURNING. HE DESERVES MORE ATTENTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment