Friday, November 27, 2015

Slacking, SLC and AFA

Waiting for the Social Leadership Challenge talk to occur, while waiting in the peaceful classroom of  ICT hur.

It gives us an opportunity to travel to Australia, Hong Kong and Taiwan!! I WANT TO GO!

Slacking with PFP while waiting for time to pass, and tomorrow . . .
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gonna buy handsome 2D guys HO, so since I have time, I SHALL MAKE A LIST, of characters merchandise I hope to buy.

LEVI Ackerman- confirm plus chop available, unless it's sold out, I won't be surprise.
Hakuouki Kazama Chikage - Omegosh I'm so into him nowadays.
Gakupo Kamui - still waiting for the day his merchandise is available in AFA :'(
Amnesia Ukyo -  ^^^^^^ :'(
Silvered-hair characters - I don't care who. I just want a long silvered hair dude cause, IT'S SILVER


(This far for noww)

No comments:

Post a Comment