Thursday, March 3, 2016

Not bad

Today's the second lesson for the module we'll be taking in OIP. Overall, it's not as bad as I imagined. Though I have rusted through the holidays, forgetting meanings like legends, it's a pretty easy module for distinction heh (Please don't jinx it).

Now now, the dilemma I have recently: Should I carry my laptop all the way there, or put it in the luggage?

Almost everyone advised to put it in my own backpack as the luggage is too risky, being tossed around in the plane and belt . BUT. IT'S HEAVY.

I bring the precious to school everyday, though fortunately at most it's only for an hour, IMAGINE CARRYING IT ALL THE WAY TO THE COUNTRY - a 5 hours flight and a (insert number) how many hours walk.

I don't want to. It would break my back.

For now, I plan to put in the luggage surrounded by clothing (SOFT AND SAFE). It wouldn't be that bad. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
RIGHT.

Started reading 'Cheese in Trap' thinking it's completed. So wrong.
Not a bad read as well, afterall it's adapted into a Korean drama, of course it's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment