Tuesday, March 1, 2016

9 more days

9 more days before I leave Singapore for 5-weeks. I'M GONNA MISS MY BED SO SO MUCH. THE comforts and scent of my room will be missed greatly.

We had a talk today from 9am to 12pm, to know more of the country we are visiting. Overall, it's pretty okay. EXCITED GURL.

After the talk, we head back to the classrooms to adhere to more rules, do's and don't's, details of the flight and what we'll be doing there. From the sound of it, the workload won't be light at all. Nevertheless, I'M PREPARED.

Once the briefing ended at around 1pm, we had buffet lunch provided and the food is yumz. Predominantly due to the fact that lunch was served late and I'm already starving, so any food would taste good by then. My critiques are not to be trusted.

The third and most dreaded event unfolds, INJECTION TIME. We had to travel to the clinic and take the influenza jab for our trip, which is claimed to last up to 6 months but not a guaranteed protection lol. Imagine going through the pain and numbness of the jab, and still fall sick on the trip (ChoyChoy). That would be the worst cause you endured the pain for nothing. But then again, it doesn't hurt that much, the feeling of numbness and weirdness you get after is the one that's gonna make you uncomfortable for the whole day. Or at least to me.

Came home, dinner and slack. My goal is to spend as much time possible in my room as I won't get to in 9 days time T-T

MY BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment