Sunday, January 3, 2016

WHAT 2016 ALREADY?

I'M NOT READY. How can it be 2016 already? It's like yesterday when I first saw Big Bang perform live for 2014 countdown all the way to first of 2015, a year passed?! TOO FAST.

I'm old. THE START OF MY TWENTIES, and I feel indifferent to that age.
"How am I suppose to act my age when I have't been this old before?" T-T

Putting that aside, Imma talk about my current love interest in the celebrity world.

He is in 2 Days 1 Night.
Debuted from Superstar K.
An awesome singer and a born weirdo LOL.


JUNG JOON YOUNG. LIKE OMG, he's voice is to die for: Deep and haunting.

It started with 2D1N. I guessed it's his charms, lucks and wits that got most viewers liking him or something, or that I flow with the flow cause he is just so random LOL. After taking an interest for him in the show, my friend showed the voice that got him famous - Becoming Dust.

After that, the obsession worsen. What more do you expect of a guy that has a personality to your liking, plays guitar and sings well? NOTHING LOL IT'S SUFFICIENT. I watched 'We Got Married' because he is in it, heard almost every song he sang, and caught up to most variety shows he is in heh.


He may not be the 10/10 visual compared to mainstream-Korean idols,
It's the personality of his that stands out: unique. HO.


HIS VOICE IN MISSED CALL <CLICK. HAUNTING AND BEAUTIFUL. I got goosebumps the first time T-T
And another of my favourite Spotless Mind T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment