Saturday, July 25, 2015

Garden by the Bay

Went to Garden by the Bay yesterday! And gosh it's. so. refreshing. Though the weather says otherwise cough, ever-hot-and-green Singapore. We needed to take pictures for our assignment, and I picked the Chinese Garden to work on.THE PLACE IS AMAZINGGGG, and we stayed outside and not in the dome, but still AMAZING.


GOSHH taking pictures on the camera is AWESOMEEE. 
LOOK AT HOW PRECISE AND DETAILED EACH LEAVES ARE.

 The Chinese garden is so calming.




Pretty flowerssss

After nearly 2 hours under the sun, we went to an air-conditioned coffee shop which is EXPENSIVE. It was meant to portray the old-times geez the price shouldn't differ as well. I bought a cup of iced Milo and it cost me $3.80. It sounds low but HEY a regular iced drink cost like $1.50, or at most $2 the way it worked in Singapore. My friend bought those egg-bread-drink set that we often see in food court and it cost her $8 WHEN one can buy it for $2 in a regular kopitiam as a set. Like dude, what a rip off, waywayWAYYYYY Overpriced. 

Those tourist who came have no idea what they are in for. Though thinking through, I guess they charged people like us who visited their outskirt garden, without paying anything. Thus, this is a way for them to earn our money? Gosh If I was those hardcore cheapos, I would take the time and effort to go somewhere else, but again, I don't think it'll make a difference seeing that it's surrounded by buildings and towers of the city. What does that mean you say? It meant that price will be the same there.

But then again, if I'm a hardcore cheapos, I would have already come prepared with food and drinks. So what am I even debating LOL I'm not even a hardcore cheapo, just, one that will pay but complain while doing so and knowing that I have complete rights to choose not to pay BUT STILL DO SO. 

I should shuddup now.

No comments:

Post a Comment