Thursday, July 2, 2015

Trancendence

A great movie. I was not expecting the ending, and it completely took me away - I cried. Like Omegod *SPOILERS Skip till the next red part if you are those that deemed spoilers as an evil whatever, that destroys your life*  I CRIED CAUSE HE DIED A DEATH THAT HE DON'T DESERVE. LIKE DUDE I THOUGHT HE WAS BAD ALL ALONG BOOOO BOOOOOOO IF IT HAD CONTINUED LIKE PLAN BUT NO IT'S SUCH A WRONGFUL WAY TO GO DUDE MY EYES. I was not expecting it SERIOUSLY. So emotional. THAT BITCH. BUT IF IT WAS ME, WHILE EVERYONE around me warn about the exact same thing, I would have give in too so BOOOOOO A splendid, unexpected AND MAYBE tearful ending.

Back
An emotional roller-coaster for a person who didn't cry in Titanic. I guess that's all of today. In the end, JOHNNY DEPP SEEING you as the one who hurt hurts me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment