Sunday, May 3, 2015

This song

I was again scrolling through youtube listening to old songs, and it brought me to "Hey There Delilah". I. Finally. Found. It. Ok well not me, youtube found it for me, but still I finally know the name of the lost song! I remembered hearing it on the radio and damn this is a good old song, but I didn't know what it's called. First world problem right there. SO yea, the end.

But since I'm on the topic, I'll tell you another underrated song that I can guarantee only 1 out of 10 people will know, and that it's been my childhood song since like foreva.

"I Stand Alone" - Quest for Camelot

(I can hear the whispers of people going "Yea I don't know this song.") I would ask you to youtube it, but I know no one gives a shit ;-; K the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment