Friday, May 8, 2015

Stable nano

I tried rhyming the title, but I don't think it worked.

Just to update about life. So far so good, it's the end of the 3rd week and it's great that everything has settled down. No more random events, or staying back everyday after school for whatever, just simply stable. Like how it used to be in year 1 - which I enjoy, and still do, as it's really peaceful.

I GOT MY PDL TODAY! (Provisional driving license) That means I can start on my practical training woo, after 5 month since I've started cough.

I've also viewed the new house design, and I guessed it was a pretty standard modern household theme. Which is pretty, I have to admit, but it's also... common. There wasn't any "unique" touch to it, like those designs that are overwhelming, artistic, or any of such sort, what they provide - a standard modern design. Anyway it wasn't displeasing, so sure, I'll take it.

Weeowooweoweoiwo end of school update.

No comments:

Post a Comment