Monday, October 20, 2014

The start of Sem 2

Today is Day 1 of the new semester. My emotion is a mixture elated and sadness thinking about my friends as well as... the projects argh. But its going to be fun, after all. if life is easy, I don't know what will happen as nothing will ever happen.

The first teacher to start the next half of the year sounds really tired. Maybe he is influenced by our presence, knowing how tired we are to wake up early in the morning after 2 months of waking up late. He don't seem to care what his students are doing, and I'm grateful for that fact. Time seems to pass slowly on the first day of school, maybe it's due to the morning light, or maybe it's the teacher, I don't know. I hope I can pay attention to him more rather than typing this, and I hope I can pay attention to his lessons in the future. *sob*

We went to eat DimSum yesterday for lunch before heading to grandma's house. For dinner, we went to this hawker centre which is famous for its hor fun, and again, I'm not a person who can differentiate good food from average ones, but this particular hor fun sparks my taste bud, and I can tell you confidently, it is good food. The slight burnt taste of the kway teow with the well-toned sauce.. I don't think any hor fun I've eaten so far can be compared to this, and for that I'm grateful that my cousin made this suggestion to my grandma/father to bring us there. They are always the decision-makers in my father's side.

I'll stop here for now, and I have yet to update the Japan trip to you guys. Sad but oh well, that's that. Thanks for reading this and wasting 5-7 min of your life. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment