Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HEYYY

It's the first day of October so I thought of writing something special. BUT nah 'thought of ' but there is nothing significant to end the month of September. The holiday flew passed in a blink of an eye and I haven't posted for a month. The vacation in Japan is still not updated.

Speaking about Japan it was AMAZING. I'll leave the rest to the actual blog post. Hopefully, I can still remember the small details that occurred in the trip - memory please don't fail me

.TOMORROW I'm going to Adventure cove with the sec gang woo. It is said to be the upgraded version of wild wild wet and I'm excited for the waters! It's been years since I've entered the blues, and waves, and BLUES. Hopefully the sun would die down a bit to prevent sunburn and tan.

That's all for today. HELLO OCTOBER and see you AGAIN SEPTEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment