Saturday, March 8, 2014

8March Story

Been blogging consistently for three days and I feel proud hurhur. ANYWAY! Today I went to receive the merit bursuray award. It has been the third time so far but the first two were the edusave scholarship award for being the top 10% in the cohord. Danggg ittt have I de-proved(no such word heh) in my academics. EITHER way, it is the last award to complete my secondary school year! A memorial to help me remember the hectic but AWESOMEE time I had in West Spring Sec Sch. Soooooo here's to commemorate this special occasion by saying a HUGE THANK YOU! to all the teachers that have taught me (Even though I doubt they would even read this) and to my classmates! (even though some might not remember me hahah). Hope all of them will do their BEST in life and Make memories that is worth remembering for!~ 

SHORT POST ALERT! Guess the topic was 'out of the blue'. Wellllll the reason why, although I'm not a sentimental person of sort, was cause I realised in my 5 years of life in school, I don't think I had ever thanked anyone for what they have done, be it teachers or friends ._. (Let's exclude Teacher's Day and Birthdays). So I guess this post was to erase the guilty feeling I had for not doing all that (Forgive me for the lame excuse hahah). It was the least I could do.


That's all for today. BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment