Tuesday, March 4, 2014

4March2014 Story

ITS ME FIRST ENTRY IN 2014! Well I'm going to squeeze in as much details of my current life in this post. Bear with me and my rantings.

ENROLLMENT

I GOT INTO THE POLY COURSE OF MY CHOICE! Well not really of my choice as I've no interest in anything in the first place, but it was the first choice in my list NP. I got the enrolment package yesterday and I was the last of my friends to received it (why oh why), it made me panic as I thought it won't be coming hurhur. NEVERTHELESS! It was thinner than I expected it to be and there were SO MANY stuff I couldn't understand. It seem like my brain has rotted through the holidays LOL.

 

AYEE behold the package!
(PS. I used my friend's picture, hope she won't find out HURHUR)



PART-TIME WORK

During the holidays, I worked at the kindergarten near my secondary school! We have been helping them out since Sec3 (I think). I worked there from the beginning of January to 28 February! The teachers were kind and so, but truthfully, it seem like I can't treat them as 'friends' knowing that they are the teacher of a class (Or because they are older? Or because they have more leadership quality? ANYWAY, I hope you understand what I'm talking about..) My friends who are working there with me seem to have no problemo communicating with them as their peers! And when I'm alone with a teacher or so, I'll feel awkward. And I think it's just me! It seems like I need to train talking with people who are superior of me LOL. But it was fun throughout my stay there, I met awesome teachers and kids. Hope they(the kids) will remember me when I returned to visit~

A parting gift teacher Sri and teacher Adelin bought for me (SO KIND OF THEM T-T)



FRIENDS/OUTINGS

I think it was around the chinese new year period that we went to a friends house to eat steamboat! It was pretty simple, we watch movie, ate and went home! Majority of the friends in this clique is going to a different school then me(SADD), some went to SP while some others went to RP, NYP & HigherNitec. Hope we would still contact during the first year of poly.

And there was the other time that we went to Swensens to celebrate Dom's Birthday! After the dinner we planned to go bowling BUTTT! it seems like the bowling alley we went to was having a tournament. SO there was no lane for us(SHIT MAN! After we went all the way there!) FORTUNATELY, there was a shopping mall around the area so we went and watch 'THE LEGO MOVIE'. I thought it would be a boring movie but I'm glad it was better than I expected!(funny, so not bad~)

ANDD the most recent one is the outing with SF, CW, Val, YZ, K to sushi tei in town. We ate and talked and went home. Simple and peaceful outing [This one I prefer LOL]

AYEEE the food we ate at the restaurant. [Picture credits to my friend yz]


AYEE we tried making a star with our feet. [Guess who took the photo? NOT ME :D]



COMING UP

ME ENTIRE FAMILY IS GOING TO MALACCA, MALAYSIA! Its around the end of March, so hopefully, I could update about the trip here in the near future HOHO.

INTEREST

I'm back to vocaloids and manga again WEEEPP. Guess that's pretty much all I did during the 4 months holiday they gave me. SO! I shall show you who I'm into at the moment! PICTURE TIME :D

GAKUPO KAMUI (vocaloid)


VY2 YUMA (vocaloid)


UKYO (Anime-Amnesia)


That's all folks! Hope you guys have a more interesting lifestyle than me. (I think I have a lifeless life LOL) But I like simple and boring compared to ADVENTURE and THRILL. NOTE! I was reading back my old post and saw a post about me wanting a 'Out of life' life LOL. Well, people change(EXCUSES LOL), guess for now, I prefer to observed things rather than things observed me (If y0u know what I mean KUU)


No comments:

Post a Comment