Sunday, November 4, 2012

4November Story

It's the Sunday now! The kindergarten graduation night is over! I wish I could post some pictures here but it's not allowed ~.~ anyway, it was AWESOME!! Many colorful costume everywhere! It was combined with 2 other kindergarten school not only us.  Unfortunately, it was raining that evening and we have to walk around with an umbrella in our hand (not a good experience T-T). Add on, one of our kindergarten performer lost his costume! Most probably taken by mistake by another performer.. In the end, the poor boy had to dress in another costume which,luckily, was similar to the one that was suppose to wear. We made it JUST in time for their performance which was a HUGE relief as I was panicking if we had enough time ^o^ We had burger for dinner that was NOT enough to last through the night.. I was hungry and thirsty after putting on their graduation gown T-T Luckily,there was some extra burger and I ate it on the way home boo yeah! It was mostly messy throughout the concert as we were backstage, so we couldnt enjoy the full performance that night! The most memorable time was when everyone had to go on stage to dance gangnam style! It's was the first and last( I hope) for me. All the teacher were dancing too with all the small performer!  And it was a night to remember. Even though it was tiring but I had great fun! Due to the idiocy of a few people BWAHAHAHA!

Today, I bought shoes for my own graduation night XD Now I had to consider what to wear with it. I'll try to go with the flow =_= also bought a very handsome white jacket!! That was bought a few weeks back but I haven worn it yet! So I'm looking forward to the night that I could wear both!!

I think that's all for today, hope you had a great day as well! Sayonara :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment