Sunday, November 25, 2012

25November Story

Woots! It's been days since I last posted here. Anyway, I'll start my story from 21November, Wednesday! 

Went cycling at east coast woohoo! Arrived there at around 12plus and had our lunch at burger kings till 1plus I think. We took the buss 966 and we still had to walk a looonnggg distance till we reached the exact place! The sky was filled with dark clouds on and off after our lunch and we rented bicycles. After cycling for a short while, an accident happen! (Me and A friend T-T) Nothing happened to us, but the bike did! My bicycle chains on the gear got loose and we had to walk ALL the way BACK to the rented store to exchange for a new one. A friend of mine tried fixing it but to no avail.. When we arrived at the bike store, the person fixed it in less then 10sec!! Haha, experts experts ~~

We rented a bicycle with two seats(!) as a friend of mine haven cycled for a long time and he didn't want a bike. Initially he wanted to walk ALL the way.. Siao one! But luckily, with the two seated bike, everyone could travel together! We cycled for a distance and stopped at the... i dont know whats that called! lets say its like a long platform itself that extended towards the sea teehee :/ we took picture there and rested for a while before embarking on our journey! I think less then 2hr the rain starts to pour, it's wasn't a heavy rain( PHEWW) after the rain recedes, we continued on our journey! Not long after we started, it started to fall again, but now even harder -.- it was terrible, I was drenched.. Plus!! On the second downpour I almost fell down... The seat was edgy and kept shaking, I couldn't balance well! -_- FORTUNATELY, the weather after that was awesome! Windy and cooling woohoo! We started cycling back (we went very far out) and another incident occur! I got scolded by a random biker T-T for cycling in the wrong lane haha. But the lane had no people and the biker happen to be behind me! -.- Next, after returning the bikes back to the place, me and a friend went home for dinner whereas the rest stayed there for their's. I think that's all for that day. However the next day I was having cramps.. Weirdly, it's not on my thigh, but on my fingers O.o had an awesome day that's worth remembering!


Oh yarh! Prom night! It was... BORING but special as its our graduation night! The mustache ring I bought fell into the fish pond!!! I've worn it LESS than 3 TIMES! I really really really love that precious ring *sob sob* T-T *sign heavily* the dress I wore was INCREDIBLY short!!! Luckily I was wearing stockings that night which felt safer ~.~ I think that night was mostly picture taking and eating and watching performers dancing/singing ~ .~ nothing new but some people are really really pretty!! A few handsome one too! Haha overall, it's still boring LOLLL


Today!! 

At around 3pm we went to buy stuffs for our teacher, Mr Lee, who is leaving us!! T-T we made a farewell card so he could remember us, BWAHAHAAA! Anyway, I wished him all the bast and I hoped you could live your life to the fullest LOLL he is treating us to Seoul garden on Thursday!! Woots free food!!

I think that's all for now, hope you had a great day as well :DDD


No comments:

Post a Comment