Thursday, September 20, 2018

My fate with events and people

When I was young (INSERT FLASHBACK DANGDANG) I've been told by a shifu that my life will always have gui rens, as my yuan (fate) with people is good. In short, I have a smooth course with people at the right time and place. Thus, my timeline of people and events will always align.

So I thought, alrighty then let's put this make-believe to the test.

In my early secondary, my math and science was failing pretty badly that my mum was considering on a tutor. When out of the blue my cousin introduced his owns, that there I am having a tutor that helped me score B3 for eMath and A2 for Physics from failing.

During both my poly and university course selection, there is always a close senior that tells me about their own courses that I thought okay and thus, my education life is sealed. I would deem it as a fate-route cause I had no idea what I wanted to study so this got me some where. I never pondered to the extent of stressing out what to do in life.

When my friends can't make it to a child-mentoring session and I was supposed to be alone, it was cancelled. So was a community run due to rain, cca session and even lessons in school.

I wanted to travel to Korea, and 2 groups of friends at the same time are available to go that I WENT TWICE. Best decision ever made.

Last year I prayed for a bf, and I got a legit one this year (WTS LOL)

And today, sf and I were planning to meet tomorrow to fix her eyelash extensions, but it's cancelled as she has last minute Japan stuffs to settle. Coincidentally my fam is going JB for a day trip and I CAN GO WEEEE. This was planned since last week but I forgot, and it's wrong to cancel the meeting I agreed upon BUT HEY LOOK THE OTHER PARTY CANCELLED IT FOR ME.

You can say it's pure luck but I would deem it as fate.

Maybe not 100% of the time but more times enough to think maybe I really am bestowed upon this fortune regarding people and events. If so, I thank whoever that created or noticed such superstition with the stars and moon.

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment