Monday, January 22, 2018

Questions

Well, school starts tomorrow and hey I don’t feel like school is starting.

Anyways the MAIN RANT FOR TODAY.

Honestly where do I stand in people’s lives? Like honestly.
It’s so hard to gauge whether you should care for someone as a friend, family or gender (female in my case) cause I’ll never know where I stand?

Okay probably 90 percent of the time we’ll know it. A Friend. A family.

But goddamnit IM SO LOST. Everyone has a chapter of their story untold and those are stories we shouldn’t pry. A chapter of their life that they don’t want to be revealed. I understand. I do. Cause I have them too despite how great my life is, and I don’t want people to pry either. There’s this solemn understanding and mannerism between people that you’ll know when to stop prying.

BUT NOW THAT IM HERE I CANT HELP TO WANT TO KNOW?

WHY? CAUSE I CARE.

IS IT RELATED TO YOU? MAYBE AND MAYBE THATS THE REASON I CARE.

WILL IT HURT YOU? NO?

WILL IT HURT THE OTHER PARTY? PROB NO?

IS IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE OTHER PARTY OR FOR YOUR OWN CURIOSITY?

NOW THAT. That is the reason I stopped prying? Cause I realised in the end regardless or not whether it’s related to me, the reason why I want to know is really to get closure. But what am I gonna do once I get the answer? I Guess we’re in this situation cause neither of us know where we stand in each other’s lives. If that’s the case, the person that will break that question first, will be where the closure be?

WORRIED AND CONFLICTED.

And worst of all, these are all emotions the other party is feeling but IM FEELIN IT TOO. I just can’t don’t care about it aye. Aye?
Image result for confused anime gif

No comments:

Post a Comment