Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Mid March update

ANYONGGG.

Alright quick update before I prepare for a gym session with my cousin - losing off the Taiwan fats I've gained with their omg-delicious-delicacy.

SIGNED UP FOR NTU and UniSIM. A typical choice but strangely I'm hoping to get in uniSIM. LIKE PLEASE ACCEPT ME. I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO.

Kel and I went to the iLight event at Marina bay and omegosh it's so pretty?! Although yes there's not a lot, but quality is always better than quantity. Going there with practically no influence from social media - the pretty pictures people always share online - turns out to be a pleasant surprise because I was amazed at everything not knowing what will be displayed.

5 MORE MINS TO BULLSHIT WAIT.

2 more weeks till the Korea trip with the gang, but I have no feels yet.
Going for a KTV session with the poly gang tomorrow at Chinatown called ten dollar club (?) Omo guys I'm going to a club like finally!

Just joking.
I want to though. I'm 20 but I have not experience what it's like. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION. Alright but in the end the people I hang out with do not do these kinds of high, so fair enough.

ERMERMERM what else. OH before the iLight event we visited Kranji Marshes - a beautiful place for photoshoot. Next stop was Bishan to buy socks for our sogged shoes, and ee also visited Chinatown complex for their famous rooftop after that.

EVENTFUL DAY. I shall clean up this post when I have the time. BYE, GYMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment