Thursday, July 21, 2016

Me before you

Tumblr http://pearlinaaa.tumblr.com/
Weeeeeeee
Assignment week how exciting!

RE-UPDATING.
Watched the movie Me Before You, which is adapted from the book and it pains me a little that I didn't read it first. NEVERTHELESS THE FILM IS GREAT T-T If the film is great the book will be awesome T-T 8.8/10. A simple and elegant film with great actors/actresses.

Highlight to read the spoilers and rants:

WHY OH WHY DO THEY always die in these types of films? I know it's for a greater cause (AND I KNOW IT WAS SORT OF COMING) but I hate it. I hate it when the lead is selfless and that he could have been with the girl if he have been more selfish. I hate it when they don't end up together when they obviously have a chance too. And I hate when it ends with one person's happy ending. WHICH IS NOT ALL THAT HAPPY FOR THE VIEWERS. Tell me Titanic, Transcendence and maybe Spirited Away, why do you invent separations between the male and female leads? WHY?


Though in all honesty, it's understandable that he has to do this T-T 


No. Next time, someone please warn me that they won't be together so I don't have to watch it. Especially films with leads dying so I don't have to waste my time and tears.


Bloop.

The lead is gorgeous and the protagonist is kawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment