Sunday, April 17, 2016

Short Wuhan Conclusion

It's the fourth day since I'm back in Singapore. Wuhan is fun! Andddddd back to school tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT. Here's a few pictures that I conveniently have on my laptop that is transferred from my camera - that I rarely use.
Below the bell is a pot to throw your coins in - a wishing pot(?). I got it in on the first try woo.
It hit me that when you sincerely wish for something without the hope of it going in, it would. 
I TRUST WISHING POTS/PONDS FROM NOW ON! (Maybe)
Flowerss
 The class outing to their museum
Pretty Purple Flower
 Pretty Pink Flower
 The view when strolling down the yangzhe river

 The view from Lushan
The view when climbing down the million stairs for the waterfall.

It's a memorable trip that cannot be sum up with just a few pictures~

No comments:

Post a Comment