Friday, June 19, 2015

Paper whut

The first CT is 2 days away and it suckkk. Not because I don't have time, but because I have no motivation to start on anything. I did have the feel to study, that is on the first week of holidays. Now the 'nah I don't care anymore' feeling is here. Which SUCKS cause I know I should be studying, but once I turn my slides on, I close it down. Feeling all sleepy just looking at it.

Just finish RAN TO HAIIRO NO SEKAI

It's not bad. Though it bugs me that a kid - no more than 10 of age - is on love with a grown man - of 28. But it worked out in the end, so K. 8/10.


THEY ARE THE LEGIT COUPLE - not the one with the 28. Still she would fit the 28 if she is older. BUT SHE'S NOT. SHE'S LIKE 10. STOP SHIPPING THEM. HIBI FITS HER WAY MORE. Crazy fangirls who can't differentiate a kid and an adult. Oh wait. I forgot. Otakus - where paedophilia is accepted. DAMN those Loli lovers.
.
.
.
Hang on.
After thinking about it, Isn't Twilight another? Their fandom consist of a 100 year old man -who looks well, er, young- and a girl who is actually young. Isn't that . . . paedophilia as well? #WhatHaveIDiscovered #OrIsItAlreadyDiscovered #KImSlow

No comments:

Post a Comment